Friday, April 25, 2014

Slaughtertown Circus... HERE AT LAST!

Hey guys! It's been forever since my last post, (I know, punishment is obligatory) but in that time my first novel SLAUGHTERTOWN CIRCUS has finally been released!

Slaughtertown Circus

You can pick up a copy on Amazon, and check out the rest of the StrangeHouse Books catalogue on their website!

...

In other news, I'm starting work on some other stuff, I'll keep you guys posted. Someone PLEASE kick me in the ass and tell me to update this blog more often. Dear god. 

Seriously, I opened this page and bats flew out. 



2 comments:

  1. Finished a few hours ago, and will have reviews posted & blogged tomorrow. Until then... EXCELLENT!
    I loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Much thanks! I'm glad I'm not the only one that enjoys reading that stuff, lol.

    ReplyDelete