Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Welcome To My Brain Piece!

          In hopes to kick my own ass into writing more stuff (and because I've been asked by several people), I've decided to start a blog dedicated to flash fiction. WOO!

          Every week, at some point, I'll have a new story up. Genres may vary, but it'll probably be bizarro, because, let's face it, life is too boring and short to not write random crap.

          Most of the stories I will post will be offensive to a ton of people! Read at your own risk. If you're reading this blog, most likely you either already know the kind of person I am, or you like bizarro.

***

A Note to People that have Virtually NO Clue Who I Am:
          Great! My name's K. M. Tepe, and I write bizarro fiction for your reading pleasure. Easy as pie.

A Note to People that DO Know Me:
          Hey, you! You've found my flash fiction blog. You get a gold star! Depending on how well you know me, you might be super amazed at the stuff you'll find here. Surprise! The world is a messed-up place. Don't be alarmed, and don't take life too seriously. It's not like we're getting out of here alive.

***

          At any rate, feel free to give me constructive feedback. I hope you guys enjoy the randomness!

- TEPE

No comments:

Post a Comment